- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 25g baby spinach leaves
- 125g ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon snipped chives
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, extra
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease small (200ml) ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a small frying pan and add the spinach leaves. Stir until wilted. Allow to cool.
Combine the ricotta cheese, egg, chives and spinach mixture in a medium bowl.
Spoon mixture into prepared dish and bake 12- 15 minutes or until golden.
Combine remaining oil with tomatoes and balsamic vinegar and bake in a small shallow ovenproof dish for 25minutes.
- For a more substantial meal, serve with sauteed mushrooms and bacon
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.