- 100g minced chicken
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 2-3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs (e.g. rosemary, oregano, parsley, chives, basil)
- 10 wonton wrappers
- 20g butter
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 25g baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon toasted pine nuts, extra
Combine the chicken mince, pine nuts, anchovies and herbs in a bowl and mix well.
Lay five wonton wrappers on a tray and place 2 teaspoons of chicken mixture onto the centre of each wrapper. Moisten the edges and place the remaining wrappers on top of each, pressing down the edges gently to seal.
Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil and add ravioli. Cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well.
Meanwhile, to make the sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until golden brown. Remove from heat and add the baby spinach, lemon zest and juice.
Place the ravioli on a serving plate and drizzle with the lemon burnt butter sauce and sprinkle with extra pine nuts.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.