- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 small carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 small celery stick, sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 chicken tenderloin, sliced
- 1 small potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon cream (optional)
Heat oil in medium saucepan. Add the spring onion, garlic, carrot and celery and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add the stock, chicken and remaining vegetables and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
Add the cream (if using) and warm without boiling.
- Use any combination of fresh or frozen vegetables
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.