- 1/3 cup couscous
- ½ teaspoon stock powder mixed with 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 280g jar marinated chargrilled vegetables
- 20 grams baby spinach leaves, torn
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki dip
Place couscous in a small bowl and pour over stock. Stir and cover with plastic wrap. Stand for 5 minutes and fluff the grains gently with a fork,
While couscous is standing, place olive oil in a small frying pan and cook chicken tenderloins on medium heat until cooked through, approximately 7 minutes. Remove from heat and slice.
Drain and coarsely chop the chargrilled vegetables, reserving 1 teaspoon of the oil. Toss with couscous, baby spinach, spring onion, reserved oil, lemon and garlic.
Serve chicken on top of couscous with tzatziki.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.