- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 chicken tenderloins, cut into 1cm chunks
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon chicken stock powder
- ½ 165 ml can coconut milk
- ½ fresh mango, sliced thickly (use canned when not in season)
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander (optional)
Heat oil in small frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and sauté until cooked through and golden brown, approximately 5 minutes.
Remove chicken and transfer to a medium bowl to keep warm, reserving the oil in the frying pan.
Add onion, ginger, garlic and stock powder to pan and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Turn the heat to medium, add coconut milk and bring to simmer.
Reduce heat and add chicken and mango slices. Simmer for a further 2 minutes until warmed though
Garnish with coriander (if using).
Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.