- 1/4 cup instant couscous
- 1/3 cup apple and blackcurrant juice
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 4 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
Place the couscous in a medium bowl. Bring the apple and blackcurrant juice to the boil in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
Pour the hot juice over the couscous and cover with plastic wrap. Leave for 5 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Separate the couscous grains with a fork and gently fold through most of the berries. Sprinkle with remaining berries and yoghurt.
- Use any combination of fresh or frozen berries
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.