- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- Pinch of mixed spice
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
Preheat oven to 180oC
Place sliced apple into a deep 200ml ovenproof dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the apple. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with ice cream, custard or cream.
- Use any fresh, frozen or reconstituted dried fruit in place of apple
- Replace pecans with dessicated coconut
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.