- Olive oil
- 2 chicken tenderloins (100g)
- 3 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 100g fettuccine
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Heat the oil in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken, mushroom and garlic. Fry approximately 7 minutes until chicken is golden and cooked through. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil and add fettuccine. Cook for 8-12 minutes depending on the manufacturer’s instructions.
Add the sundried tomatoes and yoghurt, and 2 tablespoons of pasta cooking liquid,
Drain the pasta and toss through the creamy chicken and mixture and parsley.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.