- 50g baby rocket leaves, washed
- 2 small fresh figs, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled beetroot, drained
- 30g soft feta, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Arrange rocket leaves, figs, beetroot and feta on a plate, sprinkle with pecans.
Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and whisk briskly with a fork. Drizzle over salad.
- Use chopped walnuts instead of pecans
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.