- 2 fresh figs, washed and halved lengthways
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons smooth ricotta
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
Preheat grill to 220oC .
Place figs cut side up on a small heatproof dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Place under hot grill for approximately 5 minutes, or until the sugar has melted. Alternatively, place cut side down on a heated grill plate for 2-3 minutes.
While the figs are grilling, mix the ricotta and honey. Drizzle the honeyed ricotta over the figs and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Substitute greek yoghurt for ricotta
- Substitute chopped walnuts for pecans
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.