- 2 small ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 small red capsicum, sliced
- 25g marinated feta
- 5 or 6 kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Arrange tomatoes, cucumber, onion, capsicum, feta and olives on a plate.
Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl and whisk briskly with a fork. Drizzle over salad.
- Replace olive oil with the oil from the marinated feta
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.