- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 bacon rasher, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 small celery stick, chopped
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 125g tin three bean mix
- 1 tablespoon small pasta shells
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add the spring onion, bacon, garlic, carrot and celery and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomato paste, stock and beans and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Add the pasta shells and zucchini, and cook for a further 10 minutes until the pasta is tender.
- Use any combination of fresh or frozen vegetables
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.