- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of ground coriander
- Pinch of ground cumin
Combine carrot, onion, parsley and currants in a medium bowl.
Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, honey, ground coriander and cumin.
Toss dressing through carrot mixture just prior to serving.
- Replace currants with diced dried apricots and add a pinch of cinnamon
Tips & Hints
To keep the salad fresh and crisp, do not add the dressing until just before serving.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.