- 1/2 280g jar marinated antipasto vegetables
- 1/4 cup couscous
- pinch of vegetable stock powder
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 125g tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon marmalade
Drain and roughly chop the vegetables.
Place couscous in a bowl with stock powder and pour in boiling water, stir until combined. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. Gently stir with fork to separate and fluff grains.
Stir in vegetables, chickpeas and currants and mix well.
Combine yoghurt, mint and marmalade in a small bowl and drizzle over salad.
- Replace chickpeas with 1 tablespoon toasted flaked almonds
- Replace marmalade with orange juice, zest and a drizzle of honey
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.