- 150g gnocchi
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup mixed mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Cook gnocchi as per packet instructions, and drain well.
Meanwhile, sauté onion, garlic, mushrooms and thyme in olive oil until tender. Remove from the pan and wipe clean with a paper towel.
Heat the butter until foaming. Add gnocchi and cook until slightly browned. Toss through the mushrooms and sprinkle with cheese.
- Replace thyme with sage
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.