- 50g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 50g fresh or frozen raspberries
Preheat oven to 180oC. Line 3 cups of a Texas muffin pan with squares of baking paper.
Beat the butter and brown sugar in a small bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat until just combined. Stir in flour and yoghurt until combined. Add the raspberries and gently stir through.
Spoon the batter into prepared muffin pans and half fill the empty muffin cups with water to prevent scorching. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Replace raspberries with ½ an apple and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Finely chop 1 stick of rhubarb and add in place of the raspberries. Sprinkle the tops with extra brown sugar or toasted muesli.
- Add 1 tablespoon chopped white chocolate and reduce sugar by 1 tablespoon.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.