- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 spring onion, sliced, including green tops
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon English mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 salmon fillet (approx 100g) deboned and cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease 400ml ovenproof dish.
Bring a small saucepan of salted water to the boil and add potatoes. Cook for 8-12 minutes, until tender. Drain and mash with the milk.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small frying pan and sauté the garlic and spring onion until fragrant. Add the cream and heat until just boiling. Remove from the heat and add cheese, mustard and lemon juice. Stir until the cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.
Put the salmon into the prepared dish pour over the sauce. Top with the mashed potato and bake 25 minutes or until golden.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.