- 1/2 avocado, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 small mango, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 tomato, cut into 5mm pieces
- 1/2 small celery stick, sliced
- 1/2 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 200g salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon capers (optional)
Place avocado, mango, tomato, celery, chilli, coriander and lime juice in a bowl and mix well to combine.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the salmon, skin side down and cook for 3 minutes until the skin is crisp. Turn the salmon carefully and cook for a further 2 minutes or until cooked through but still a little pink in the middle.
Serve the salmon with the salsa and sprinkle with capers (if using).
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.