- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon basil, roughly torn
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, zucchini and tomato and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently until the vegetables are tender.
Remove from the heat and stir through vinegar and basil.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.