- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small clove garlic, whole and unpeeled
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 100g spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease small ovenproof dish or roasting pan. Place tomatoes and garlic in dish. Combine sugar, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a small jug and drizzle over the tomatoes. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil and add Spaghetti. Cook for 8-12 minutes depending on the manufacturer’s instructions. Drain.
Squeeze the garlic to remove from skin and add to the pasta mix. Add the tomatoes and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Add 25g chopped baby spinach
- Add 1 tablespoon of olives.
- Add 1 chopped anchovy fillet for extra flavour.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.