- 1 apple, peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large pork chop or 2 small pork cutlets
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon hot English mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line small roasting pan with baking paper. Place apple and onion wedges in dish, drizzle with half the olive oil and roast for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in medium frying pan until hot. Add the pork and brown on both sides. Remove from the frying pan and add to the roasting pan.
Combine the marmalade, mustard and butter and mix well. Spoon over the pork, apple and onion and return to the oven. Roast for 5-7 minutes until caramelised.
Serve with steamed vegetables, such as broccoli, green beans, spinach.
- Replace apple with a small pear, peeled and quartered
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.