- 1 teaspoon oil
- 100g lean beef, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/4 green capsicum, sliced
- 2-3 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
Heat the oil in a small frying pan or wok until very hot. Add the beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Add the capsicum, mushrooms and onions and fry for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat, add the oyster sauce and simmer for 5 minutes until cooked.
Serve with steamed bok choy and rice.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.