- 75g mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 100g Tagliatelle egg pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Place mushrooms, oil, garlic, thyme leaves, lemon zest and juice into a large bowl. Mix well.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of salted water to the boil and add tagliatelle. Cook for 8-12 minutes depending on the manufacturer’s instructions. Drain and reserve 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid.
Place hot pasta and reserved liquid into the bowl with the mushroom mixture and toss lightly.
Add parsley and cheese, toss again and serve immediately.
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.