- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 100g chicken breast or thigh, cubed
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 165ml coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 Thai eggplant, quartered
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into thick slices and quartered
- 2 broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon frozen peas
- 5 basil leaves
Heat curry paste and oil in a small saucepan over medium heat until fragrant. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Add the whole Kaffir lime leaf, coconut milk and sugar and bring to the boil.
Add the Thai eggplant, zucchini and broccoli. Simmer for 5 – 7 minutes, then add peas and basil leaves. Serve with Jasmine rice.
- Use any combination of fresh or frozen vegetables
Rate our single serve recipe
You must be logged in to rate.