These Terms and Conditions apply to each User using the Site.
- ‘Business’ means Single Fare ABN 59 872 813 047 and its related entities, successors and assigns.
- ‘Content’ means any information contained on the Site uploaded by a User.
- ‘Site’ means the website www.singlefare.com
- ‘User’ means any person who accesses the Site.
Terms and Conditions
- No subsequent terms and conditions will apply in substitution of these Terms and Conditions or in any way override or amend these Terms and Conditions.
- The Business may modify or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Content of the Site
- All Users grant to the Business, its assigns and authorised nominees a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable and royalty free licence to use, display, modify, adapt, transmit or copy any Content in whatever format throughout the world in perpetuity.
- Users agree that by submitting Content to the Site is valid and binding consent to the grant of the licence to the Business as set out above.
- All intellectual property provided by the Business on this Site belongs to the Business or its licensors, advertisers, affiliates or approved third parties. All Content on this Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the Content.
- Users may download and view Content or print a copy of material on this Site for personal, non-commercial use. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by the Business. Unless expressly stated otherwise, Users are not permitted to copy, or republish anything you find on this site without our written permission.
- Trademarks may be displayed on this Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo or trademark displayed on this site without the permission of the relevant owner.
The User must not post or upload Content which:
- infringes or adversely impacts on the rights of any person;
- is under copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property protection if the User does not have a full and proper licence from the owner;
- brings the Business into disrepute with any party;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic or offensive or which incurs criminal or civil liability;
- is technically deficient in some manner including any material which contains malware such as a computer virus, trojan horse, worm or similar; or
- is promotional or advertising in its nature.
Liability and indemnity
- The Business does not warrant the accuracy of the Content on this Site. The Content is provided to Users ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis and on the condition that Users undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the Content and rely on it at its own risk. All Content on this Site may be changed at the Business’s discretion and without notice.
- Users are solely responsible for any Content they upload to the Site.
- The Business will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that Users incur, including damage to software or hardware, arising from the use of this Site.
- The Business does not warrant that functions contained in this Site Content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that our server is free of viruses or bugs.
- To the extent permitted by law, all other representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise are excluded.
- Users agree to indemnify the Business and its affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of this Site.
Third party content and links
- This Site may include third party Content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right for Users to use that Content.
- This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to the Business. The appearance of those links on this Site does not indicate any relationship between the Business and that third party or any endorsement by us of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site.
Termination of access to the Site
- The Business may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend a Users access to all or part of the Site with or without notice, for any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or activity that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Site.
- In the event the Business determines it necessary, the Business may refer any User’s personal details to the appropriate law enforcement agencies or internet service provider.
Disclosure of information
Users agree and consent to the Business:
- sending email to inform Users of changes or additions to the Site, or for information regarding related products or services;
Any Contracts are governed by and must be construed according to the law applying in South Australia. The Parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.